2014 Petaluma City Jamboree
October TBD 2014
The Petaluma Youth Soccer League would like to welcome all teams to the PYSL City Jamboree. We hope you will have an enjoyable day of great soccer. Our goal is to ensure that the kids end their playing season having a great time playing soccer. Parents and spectators are encouraged to positively cheer their teams on and be respectful to the referees and opposing teams. Players are encouraged to play their best and have a great time. Good Luck to all and have a fun and enjoyable jamboree.
The City Jamboree Schedule is posted below. This is the offical version. You should check your game date, time, and location before the start of the Jamboree. All last minute game changes will be posted on this page. The games are all played at Prince Park on six specially marked fields which are described on the Tournament Field Map that will be posted before the start of the tournament. Boys will play on fields 1, 2 and 3 and Girls will be on fields 4, 5 and 6.
All teams are expected to participate but if a team pulls out it will effect the schedule. Every effort will be made to keep teams in their scheduled time slot. Teams must be on time and ready to play as all games will start promptly.
Tournament and Referee ScheduleTournament Schedule
Tournament Field Map
- All games will start punctually.
- A horn will commence the start of games on all 6 fields.
- The same horn will also mark the conclusion of the game and signal to move to the next scheduled field.
- Move quick and have your team ready to play and listen for the horn.
- All games are 20 minutes in duration.
- Unlimited substitutions.
- Players can be substituted during the run of play.
- Players leaving the field must be completely off the field before substitute can enter.
- There are no game cards.
- Scores and standing will not be kept.
- One center referee is scheduled for all the games. If a referee is absent, coaches pull out your whistles and ref the game.
- All U-10 rules apply.
Coaches please make sure your team picks up after themselves. Make sure that cones and flags used for sidelines and end lines are back in place for the next game.
Help will be needed to set up the fields, field marshal (point people in the right direction), keep time and clean up. If you can spare some time, we could use your help.
Referees will be scheduled on the website for individual games on a specific field. Multiple games will rotate through the fields during the day. Referees must fill out a game card with the MATCH number and their names for each game worked and turn it in at the end of the day. Referees will be paid at the field.
|Coordinator||Rad Babala||(707) 765-0342|
|Coordinator||William Bertolucci||(707) 762-0505|