2014 All Star U10 Jamboree
November TBD 2014
Updated Tournament Information will be posted soon!
The Petaluma Youth Soccer League would like to announce the PYSL U10 All Star Jamboree for Division 3 and 4 players. We hope all participants will have an enjoyable and successful competition. Our goal is to provide the participating teams with good competitive soccer within an atmosphere of fun and good sportsmanship. Parents and spectators are encouraged to positively cheer their teams on and be respectful to the referees and opposing teams. Players are encouraged to play hard and play fair. Good Luck to all and have a fun and enjoyable jamboree.
The jamboree format will be 8 vs 8 on modified fields with teams. The teams will be formed during the first or second training sessions. It is very important that you attend both practice sessions. There will be six-eight boys teams and six-eight girls teams of approximately 12 players. All training and coaching will be done by the Competitive training staff.
There are two training sessions before the tournament. All players must attend both training sessions. Allstar signin and team formation will happen at training.
- November TBD at Lucchessi Field, Girls 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM, Boys 5:34 PM to 7:15 PM.
- November TBD at Lucchessi Field, Boys 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM, Girls 5:45 PM to 7:25 PM.
The Tournament games are played on November TBD at Lucchessi Field
|Check In||3:45 PM||5:45 PM|
|Game 1||4:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Game 2||4:30 PM||6:30 PM|
|Game 3||5:00 PM||7:00 PM|
|Game 4||5:30 PM||7:30 PM|
|Award Ceremony||6:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Field 1||Field 2||Field 3|
|================ 250 Maria Drive ================|
- All games will start punctually.
- A horn will commence the start of games on all 3 fields.
- The same horn will also mark the conclusion of the game and signal to move to the next scheduled field.
- Move quick and have your team ready to play and listen for the horn.
- All games are 20 minutes in duration with a one minute half time break and 5 minutes between games.
- Unlimited substitutions.
- Players can be substituted during the run of play.
- Players leaving the field must be completely off the field before substitute can enter.
- There are no game cards.
- Scores and standing will not be kept.
- One center referee is scheduled for all the games.
- All U-10 rules apply.
Coaches please make sure your team picks up after themselves. Make sure that cones used for sidelines and end lines are back in place for the next game. Help will be needed to set up the fields, field marshal (point people in the right direction), keep time and clean up. If you can spare some time, we could use your help.